Corman Common Lisp
Corman Lisp sets a new standard for dynamic programming languages:
Common Lisp supercharged for Windows platforms.
Corman Lisp 3.0 is released.
Corman Lisp Discussion Forums
for current messages about Corman Lisp.
If you wish to register for the forums, you will need to enter
the authorization code
during the registration process.
Our new Corman Technologies Inc. web site, which will feature
our medical consulting business and technologies, is under
New features in the current release:
- Rewritten math libraries and numeric code--faster and better
- Improved IDE Functionality: dunamic menus, variable window, etc.
- Auto-update functionality
- Compiler improvements
- IDE improvements (save/restore windows, syntax coloring, and more!)
- Built-in .NET interaction, via RDNZL (courtesy of Edi Weitz)
- System dump capability--stacks, threads, registers and heap contents reported
for the entire list